Your Goal. Our Journey. Your Achievement.
- Are you afraid to put your face underwater?
- Does the thought of swimming in open-water give you anxiety?
- Do you feel like you can’t build endurance or speed?
- Was the last time you rode a bike decades ago?
- Do you not have a bike or feel like your bike isn’t good enough?
- Are you confused by all of the types of clothing and accessories?
- Is the thought of going for a run overwhelming?
- Were you forced to run years ago and now you hate every second of it?
- Do you feel like you have to be “in shape” to start running?
- Have you recently felt unbalanced or unstable on your feet?
- Do the groceries seem heavier to lift or is standing up becoming more difficult?
- Would you like to have more stamina to keep up with your child or grandchild?
Does any of this sound like you?
Regardless where you are in your journey, BTS Coaching is here to help you tackle your next mountain of any altitude.
Why Choose BTS
Hi! I am Beth, the head coach here at Beyond the Surface (BTS) Coaching. Do you have 99+ excuses why your goal seems unattainable? At some point, I have likely been where you are – I was too overweight, too out-of-shape, too slow, too weak, too busy, too focused on my career, too scared, and too overwhelmed with where to even start. Those excuses are just that – excuses. At BTS Coaching, we believe in you and want to help you achieve your goal, whether it is running a mile without walking, trying a new sport, completing a new distance, getting a personal record (PR), or feeling better physically and mentally.
At BTS Coaching, we want you to:
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF – we believe in you and it is our job to help you find that confidence
- TRAIN AND HAVE FUN – if it is not fun, you will not want to do it
- STAY RELAXED – if you are tense, then you will feel like you are sinking in the water or unable to breathe while running